Monday, July 27, 2009

CHOKE LOVE !!!





I just recieved these lovely photos of myself from a beautiful person i met over this past weekend at the HIP HOP SOUL FEST in DC. She came to my table because she was drawn to my "eyes" as you may know my logo is my EYEs ,and i have a fascination with eyes in most of my artwork . She made this beautiful peice for ME !! Ms. Shan'Ta Monroe, as some of you already know has made a name for herself here in DC with photography and art !!! If you dont know her, get to know her cuz she is here to stay, and as long as i know her WE Will join forces to bring art to "THE ARTISTICALLY INCLINED ONLY" :)




THANKS SIS !!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. THANKS FOR THE LOVE AND WE ARE A NEW FORCE
    TO BE RECKONED WITH!!!!!
    WITH EYES BEING DRAWN TO BOTH OF US
    IT WAS GREAT TO HAVE MET YOU AS WELL
    EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON....PLEASE BELIEVE IT!!!

    EYEWURKS AND CHOKE ..THEY THINK THEY KNOW
    BUT THEY HAVE NO IDEA!!!!

    ReplyDelete